Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hammer-In / Invitation

Now that we're moving into summer, I find that I actually have a few weekends at home. I'm scheduling one of those for a get-together, so mark off your calendar for a hammer-in on Saturday, July 26th. We'll get started around 10 or 10:30 and go until whenever.

I should have the paddock fence rebuilt by then... and the oak that took the fence down cut up into firewood (ugh). Pack yourself a noon lunch or snack, but don't worry about an evening meal; April and I will provide some sort of good cooking and beverages for the tee-totalers. Please give me a call if you're planning on coming, so I'll have an idea of how much to cook.

I've got a few extra forges and anvils if you don't want to bring your rig, but do bring your own hand tools. I can wreck my own punches enough without any help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home